The Zoe Belle Gender Collective is one of the Healthy Equal Youth (HEY) partners and has extensive experience working with TGD young people and their families. This specialised training is designed for youth services, youth workers and other practitioners working with TGD young people.
- Experiences and identities of TGD young people
- Language around bodies, gender and sexuality
- Supporting gender affirmation (transitioning) & other protective factors
- Risk factors and experiences of discrimination
- Working with families
- Advocating for young TGD people
- TGD affirmative practice